Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's me.

I try to blend in at times
 I'm not sure why.
I try to stand out
 I'm not sure why.
I just want you to look at me!
Because guess what I'm real.
This pen name I'm hiding behind is more than just name,
I'm more than just a fake name.
Because when I walk into class, and you look down on me because I'm the Sophomore
I don't care.
Because you're the one reading my blog.
So enjoy it,
or don't.
Either way I don't care because I'm the writer and you're the reader,
so freaking read!






Yours truly Ryan Coon (The Sophomore)



7 comments:

  1. "I'm more than just a fake name." Yes. And you are also more than "the sophomore" you have some really great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely couldn't write as well as you can when I was a sophomore. Keep it up! Excited to read more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the coolest sophomore so don't worry :). You fit in with us all just fine. Thanks Ryan for your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this. Good reveal. Your blog had been unreal.

    I can't get over the stunning simplicity.. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, love how you tacked on "(the sophomore)" to the end. Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for always calling you a sophomore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Ryan thanks for sharing! Ain't nothin wrong with being a sophomore :)

    ReplyDelete