Sunday, April 26, 2015

A Letter To My Heart

I respect you I really do I just have a problem with the way you lead me.
 I know you pump blood for me and keep me living trust me I know, but why do you lead me astray? 
I just feel like you can't go a week without crushing on someone. 
Then you find someone and you can't stop leading me too them.
 You build a false since of interest that doesn't go away. 
The real problem here is I hate making mistakes.
 I'm not calling you a failure or a bad decision maker I'm just saying please take some consideration about how this may affect me.
 Everything I do and everything you make me say has a consequence and I'm so sick of being let down.....
I just don't know what's up with you lately.
 I don't want this to sound like a rant or a lecture I just want you to understand.
 I don't want to jump into something that will most likely turn into nothing. 
We're stuck together forever, so we might as well start listening to each other.
 So stop controlling my life. 
Let me decide if she's the one.

5 comments:

  1. shoot. this was real, and i loved it "why do you lead me astray" i feel that sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "We're stuck together forever, so we might as well start listening to each other." #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ love that "stuck together" line as well. loved this post

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ love that "stuck together" line as well. loved this post

    ReplyDelete