Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I Remember.

I remember a time when I didn't care about how I looked going to school.
I remember a time when I thought I could be the best writer in a junior and senior filled class.
I remember a time when getting less than 10 hours of sleep was impossible.
I remember a time when I was mad at my cousins because their bed time was later than mine.
I remember a time when everyone was friends with everyone in the class (except that weird kid that always picked his nose)
I remember a time when 5 minutes of homework felt like 5 hours.
I remember a time when I was supposed to turn in this blog post and forgot.
I remember a time when I was sent out to the hall for telling a "your moma joke"
I remember a time when I thought Canada was England.
I remember a time when I hid in the back of my cousins car so I wouldn't have to go home and, they drove me all over the place without them finding me.
I remember when texting became a big thing and how stupid it seemed that you wouldn't just call them.
I remember a time when I thought I could learn another language. Nope.
I remember a time when I liked school. 
I remember.

1 comment: